www.weareheist.co.uk is operated by Heist Films Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10852666 with its registered address at The Union Building, 51-59 Rose Lane, Norwich, NR1 1BY. Heist Films VAT number is 273345793.
By accessing the website at https://www.weareheist.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
If you receive services from Heist Films Ltd, the Heist Films Terms and Conditions will apply to the provision of services. The Terms & Conditions are available upon request.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Heist Films Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Heist Films Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Heist Films Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Heist Films Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Heist Films Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Heist Films Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Heist Films Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Heist Films Ltd’s website, even if Heist Films Ltd or a Heist Films Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Heist Films Ltd website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Heist Films Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Heist Films Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Heist Films Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Website Access
Heist Films Ltd does not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. It may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice.
7. Intellectual Property & Copyrights
Heist Films Ltd is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by various intellectual property right laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any text, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics on the Website for commercial or other purposes without obtaining permission from Heist Films Ltd.
Heist Films Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heist Films Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Heist Films Ltd permits linking to pages on its site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to use any content on the Website please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Changes to Terms
Heist Films Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Changes to Website
Heist Films Ltd may update website at any time without notice. Any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.